Accounteer provides online accounting software for small businesses. Accounteer differentiates itself by offering financial software that is accessible and easy to use. We take the burden out of financial administration and make it fun to do. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs and help them grow their businesses. Accounteer is a young fast growing company with a base in Brussels (Belgium) , Abuja and Lagos (Nigeria). To scale its activities in Nigeria, Accounteer is looking for a skilled PHP / Symfony Developer.
We are looking for a great PHP developer who is proficient with the Symfony framework. You’ll be responsible for the further development of the core web application. We’re looking for a developer who’s not afraid to take on exciting challenges and is open to acquire new skills. You’ll work closely with other members of the development team.
• You’re a skilled PHP developer with a strong knowledge of the Symfony framework.
• You have experience with version control software (git).
• You can work independently. You can understand business login. Break it down into defined tasks and execute them.
• You have experience writing unit tests.
• You have attention to detail. You can write clean, well-structured and documented code.
• You can work with an existing code base.
• You have strong communication skills and are a team player.
• You're willing to work from Lagos. Our office is located on VI.
When you join Accounteer, you’ll be part of a young and dynamic organisation in full expansion. We offer a competitive salary and benefits based on skills and experience. Within the company, you’ll have room for personal development and to grow within your role.
Send your resume to [email protected] Let's meet and discuss the opportunities. We're looking forward to meeting you, and welcome you to our team!